Friday, August 17, 2007

Sleeves

I started the sleeves :-) I am going to knit them both at the same time to make sure that they both are the same length... that could be a problem if they didn't match... :-) LOL I have added about 4 new people to the KAL... I hope we can all get to talking and getting to know each other, it is always fun to meet new knitters. So lets introduce ourselves, where is everyone from??

I am from Roseville California, I grew up in Sonora California, my name is Courtney and I am your host. I am 25 years old and learned to knit when I was 9, I knit off and on through my teens and then started really knitting again when I was 20. I love to knit, it is my passion :-). I have three dogs as you can see on my blog www.confessionsofaknitter.blogspot.com and a boyfriend whom I have been with for 5 1/2 years. I work at a very large Veterinary Clinic a couple towns over and that is about it :-)





No comments: