Thursday, August 23, 2007

Cast on finally - yarn change



Yipee, I finished another knit and so I dared to cast on The Tilted Duster!
After rummaging through my stash in the basement I decided on taking another yarn. Not rose- daughter is not so enthusiastic about a large knit wip, not brown yet, but a dark green melange with some stripes of petrol here and there.
Gedifra Fashion Trend Surprise col 4480, 90m/50g Needles 6mm
It will go with jeans and everything petrol and green in my wardrobe, perfect!



Yesterday in the evening with "The Commitments" on TV, I managed to knit most of the back, after frogging once because size 44 /94 stitches came out way too big!
Size 40 1/2 is better.



Shoulder shaping planned for today...........

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love that color. Very pretty