Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Progress..

So my friend and I planted ourselves in Borders and sat with our Starbucks (that Seattle's Best Coffee tastes HORRIABLE) and knitted for a couple hours, here is my progress so far, I am working on the back right now, almost done, it is weird though because the back I knit looks smaller than the on on the pattern that the girl is wearing, maybe it is because she has the skirt on it and therefore it stretches it a little bit, have any of you noticed this?
Yarn Talk: The yarn I am knitting up is such a nice heather and it is soooo soft, I have never herd of the brand before I purchased it at my LYS but I am very happy I made the choice I did over the super wash, I will have to hand wash this and pray that I dont felt it, but it will be well worth it. If I didn't mention it before, I am using Galaway Hightland Heather. Well I better get back to my knitting and then off to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.