Monday, October 8, 2007

And Voila!

I finished my sweater at about 1 a.m. I was determined to finish it, so I stayed up a little late. And it was well worth it!

Don't mind the bad pic of me. I wasn't mad. I just wasn't smiling the moment Shawn snapped the shot.

I'm not satisfied with my button choice. So, I'm going to change them. They need to be bigger.

Yarn: Berroco Peruvia in Grano
Needles: US 9's for gauge
Size: I did the 45" bust, since I was going down a needle size and because I wanted a little extra bust room. (Worked out well for me.)
Mods: None, but for change in needle size.

I have to admit that while knitting the 16" of 2 x 2 ribbing for the skirt, I was ready to stab myself with a knitting needle. It just seemed to take forever to get one row done. But I persevered, (without puncture wounds). I love the pattern, I love the architecture of the pattern, (thanks to Norah!), I love the yarn. Most of all, I love the sweater. Yay!

No comments: